A select list of our newest wines:
- Claudia Ferrero Brunello di Montalcino–$54.99- The important tannic structure is enveloped in a voluptuous body, framed by the spicy richness of the oak. The long aftertaste is harmonic and gives sensations of warmth and nobility.
- Fattoria Chianti Rufina–$14.99-Thanks to its structure the wine goes is a perfect companion for typical Tuscan red meat dishes, game and poultry even stewed.
- Lucashof Riesling–$13.99-The Lucashof Estate winery employs environmentally sound viticultural techniques and organic cultivation, which means that Hans and Klaus use neither herbicides nor insecticides and utilize organic fertilizers.
- Alta Luna Sauvignon Blanc–$11.99-Excellent as an aperitif, ideal with vegetable dishes or fresh fish.
- Hedges CMS Red Blend–$12.99-Dark, deep ruby color. Aromas of black cherry, blackberry , sweet plum fruit and sweet toasted oak with undertones of ripe melon, dried herbs and vanilla with hints of cocoa powder, tobacco and graham cracker. On the palate toasted oak and graham cracker with lively acidity, darker berry fruits, cocoa powder and sweetness, good body with well integrated tannins that linger on the long finish. A nicely balanced wine, with enough acid and tannin to make this a more serious, longer lived wine that will go well with food.